Indian Cambridge Student Dies After Drinking CocktailWhoever thought drinking a pina colada would claim a life? Unfortunately, it was the case with Shiv Mistry, who just turned 18 and was all prepped to take up medicine at Cambridge University. He had just finished his exams and was due to attend college at Cambridge University.

Shiv was on a holiday with friends in Spain. While on holiday in Costa del Sol, Shiv was offered a sip of a drink that had cow cream instead of coconut cream. Almost instantly, Shiv had an allergic reaction and went into anaphylactic shock. His friends, medics, and police tried to revive him, but he was already dead.

Also Read – Nee Sthayi Entha? Pawan Kalyan’s Response

Friends, family, and his school headmaster poured in their condolences for the young man who was yet to begin his life full-fledged. Shiv was a pupil at the Royal Grammar School in High Wycombe. Shiv is being remembered as a kind, caring, humorous and able kid.

A GoFundMe page has been set up in his memory to raise funds for Anaphylaxis UK. Though the initial target was 1000 pounds, the total fund collected was 11,000 pounds. As per request from his family, donations will be made in memory of Shiv. The donations will be split between Anaphylaxis UK and other endeavors that aid people who have allergies and anaphylaxis by proactively using mobile and other technologies.

Also Read – Kodali Nani Likely To Get Arrested Soon?